Thomas Ljungberg – Bröllopsfotograf Stockholm: slideshow image 1
Thomas Ljungberg – Bröllopsfotograf Stockholm: slideshow image 2
Thomas Ljungberg – Bröllopsfotograf Stockholm: slideshow image 3
Thomas Ljungberg – Bröllopsfotograf Stockholm: slideshow image 4
Thomas Ljungberg – Bröllopsfotograf Stockholm: slideshow image 5
Lightroom 2011 Calendar Presets and Templates – Follow up
January 29th, 2011 Blog, Lightroom, Photographers

Update: Calendar templates for 2012 2013 are now available.

The other week I posted about some calendar templates that can be used in the Lightroom print module to create your own calendars. The original idea was described by Matt Kloskowski on his Lightroom Killer Tips blog.

I changed the original layout to make the weeks start on Mondays instead of Sundays, but only mad them available in Swedish.

I have now updated the fully layered psd-files to include a number of different languages. It is easy to select what language to use, the text layers that are language dependent are included in different layer groups. So if you want to make changes to the color scheme, change font, etc download the fully layered template files and go wild!

Below you can also download the calendar templates as flattened psd-files that can be used as described in Matt’s blog post above. I have also included a link to the Lightroom Print module templates I created for those using A4 paper size, as shown on the images besides and below, more on that in my original post.

Calendar Templates in Danish
Calendar Templates in German
Calendar Templates in English
Calendar Templates in Spanish
Calendar Templates in Finnish
Calendar Templates in French
Calendar Templates in Italian
Calendar Templates in Dutch (thank you Leendert van der Hoek)
Calendar Templates in Norwegian
Calendar Templates in Swedish

Download Lightroom Calendar Print Presets (A4 paper size)!
Note that print margins are dependent on printer type, the presets might need adjustments to fit with the printer you are using.
Download layered calendar template PSD’s! (Get the 2012 latest version)

Now go and print some beautiful calendars!!!

21 Responses to “Lightroom 2011 Calendar Presets and Templates – Follow up”

1. jose says:

Thomas, you have made me the happiest man of the day (lol!)
    A lot of thanks, buddy !
    Regards from Spain

2. […] was a follow up from Thomas Ljungberg (for the rest of the world) that took it up a notch. Well Thomas has posted even more templates in other languages. If you haven’t seen the original post or the follow-ups make sure you […]

3. RON says:

VERY COOL!

4. Gabesz says:

Thanks Thomas!
    Great job!

Greetings from Hungary

5. Eric says:

Thank you Thomas! I’ve tried to do the job for the french translation but was not able to finish… and you’ve done it! The A4 paper size template is also a good idea for us frenchies. OK, let’s go and use it now!

6. Nimef says:

Hello,
    cool templates Thomas. I’m from Poland and if you want create one in my language you find translate here: http://www.tlumaczenia-angielski.info/angielski/daysandmonths.htm

Greetings from Poland

7. Beautiful templates!
    Thank you so much!

8. marko says:

Hi

Great job Thomas.

Finnish templates have minor miss-spell. Tiistai…not Tiisdai.
    :-)

9. Tinashe says:

Thanks :-)

10. Thank you so much for the templates and your blog is awesome. I subscribed.

11. Christopher Curtin says:

Do you have any plans on making 2012 presets? I could get a jump on Christmas gifts :)

• Thomas says:

Christopher, I do plan to make 2012 calendar templates, but I don’t think it will happen until after the summer. If you are planning to prepare Christmas gifts for 2011 already, you sure are early :-)

12. […] Lightroom Calendar Presets and Templates – Follow up | Thomas Ljungberg – Bröllopsfotograf …. AKPC_IDS += "568,";Popularity: unranked [?]SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: "Lightroom Calendar Presets and Templates – Follow up | Thomas Ljungberg – Bröllopsfotograf Stockholm", url: "http://gccdesigns.com/blog/?p=568" });   […]

13. Hi I Write from Argentina.

Do you have more .. in spanish… can you send me.
    Thanks a lot

Flor

14. Steen says:

Thank you so much for these Thomas. Can you tell me what the font was that was used in your PSDs, my version of Photoshop does not have it. Cheers!

15. Rick Garanflo says:

I hope the calendar presets for 2012 are in the works????????

thanks

Rick

• Thomas says:

Hi Rick
      Yes, the 2012 presets are in the works. I have some finetuning to do before I can release them. I have improved the PS-templates so that change of fonts, etc will be easier. In my 2011 template changing the font with different widths would create shifts in the alignments. In the new template I hope this problem will be solved.